Monday, December 15, 2008

Issues...

Clearly I have issues. I have had this blog now for about 4 months and still no posts. I am still figuring this all out. All I can say is that I have my mom beat. You say the word blog and she thinks you're talking about Star Trek. (That is owing in part to my dad's treky obsession.) I will try harder.

If any of you are reading this it its because you most likely know me or you are here by accident. I will try to make it as entertaining as possible. Until then, I apologize for the lack thereof.

For the time being lets just say...
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. i keep checking...get with it will ya? what is your excuse!?! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm waiting as well! ya I know, i haven't even gotten pictures to you for the calendar. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails