For those of you who want to know, all 3 of you, we are happy to announce that after 3 ultrasounds we have confirmed that 'Tater Tot' is a GIRL! We couldn't be more excited. Small Fry is more than excited.
Small Fry was a little confused on the technicalities of determining the gender of the baby. Just the other day she asked me how they got the pictures and how did they know it was a girl. I told her that the machine can take pictures on the inside of my tummy and they saw that it was a girl because she had girl body parts.
Reply:
"Oh yeah, Mom. Because if it was a boy, they would have seen this little thing poking up, (sticking her index finger in the air) like this. Then it would have been a boy."
What could I say to that. She was dead on! (Insider information: Lately, gender identification and curiosity have been at a high.) Another instance just happened the other day - it is HILARIOUS and if you want to hear, call me, I am glad to share.
Getting back to the baby. I am 8 months and we are all doing great. A little tired and getting anxious, but mostly happy.
Congratulations!! I love that E is so curious!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I guess you'll be getting some clothes boxes back for sure. . . . . with some additions. Your Small Fry is funny, I need to call and hear the other story.
ReplyDelete