
here we go again. more of the scrapping. if you get tired of this let me know.
i am trying to catch up on several years of back scrapping. this page was to capture 'small fry's' love for her baby sister. she would spend a lot of time giving the baby love while i was pregnant.
and it didn't stop there...

she continues to give lots of love to her sister. what a sweetheart. enjoy.
Those pages are soooo cute! You are so talented... sometimes I wonder why we are friends! Oh yeah because you always fix all the things I screw up!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pages! Keep them coming. When you finish catchin' up on yours want to do mine? ;-) I decided that my blog is my scrapbook, I plan on turning it into a blogbook at year's end (better than nothing, which is what I have for scrapbooks). Oh yeah, I'd LOVE one of the bags you made for Carolyn & Rebecca! thanks.
ReplyDelete