I love the new layout!! Cute pages!! Gosh I miss you guys so much!! I about died the last few days with no internet, or TV and especially NO FRIENDS!!! Can you move to Utah PLEASE!!!!
Hey Maria! I still love your pages! Ava is such a beautiful baby. . . . love the smiles. Your new blog layout is awesome. I'll be sending you another package with clothes for Ava, I'm trying to keep on top of sending; they grow SO fast! Hope you guys are well, love ya.
the creativity that oozes from you should have been passed around a little more evenly! luv u. miss u.
ReplyDeletethe creativity that oozes from you should have been distributed a little more evenly throughout the family...i love u. i miss u!
ReplyDeleteI love the new layout!! Cute pages!! Gosh I miss you guys so much!! I about died the last few days with no internet, or TV and especially NO FRIENDS!!! Can you move to Utah PLEASE!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Maria! I still love your pages! Ava is such a beautiful baby. . . . love the smiles. Your new blog layout is awesome. I'll be sending you another package with clothes for Ava, I'm trying to keep on top of sending; they grow SO fast! Hope you guys are well, love ya.
ReplyDelete