Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ahh, the woes of pregnancy! I am starving. It was only 2 weeks ago that the sight of food was repulsing! Now, I can't get enough. At 14 weeks the baby is only as big as a fist and requires an extra 300 calories a day in my diet. Seems more like 3,000 today. I have already consumed my limit. Breakfast included:
  • 1 bowl of pumpkin seed granola with milk
  • 1 glass cranberry juice
  • 2 hard-boiled eggs
  • 2 pieces of english muffin bread toast with butter

There are no excuses. I am just famished. Hmmm, I wonder what's for lunch.

2 comments:

  1. hey, glad to hear that sickness is gone!! I never had to deal with it but i do feel sorry for those who do!! But, YOURE HAVING A BABY!! Thats awesome. Visit my blog, its fun to keep in touch that way. Love ya
    Jamee

    ReplyDelete
  2. soon your butt will look like mine...and i am not pregnant!!! i have decided that the butt is inevitable...it is a larson thing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails