Thursday, April 15, 2010

nine months



peek-a-boo! look who is 9 months old!
stats:
weight: 20 pounds
length: 28.5 inches
loves: momma and music
hates: any green veggie and diaper rash
favorite toy: whatever big sister is playing with
talents: waves 'hi', claps, crawls, pulls up
teeth count: 7

here is a picture the looks more like 'tater tot'. for some reason the tub one looks like a completely different baby.

love those big blue eyes!

4 comments:

  1. this post made me cry...9 months and i still haven't seen her...i am coming to visit. sammie and i will plan a sister/cousin trip...soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I liked the color picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so darn cute. Hmm, maybe I do want to have a girl someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are awesome. I love the pic. with her big beautiful blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails