I love the pictures! I think it captures their personalities so much! You have two adorable girls!
So Cute! Your kids have precious smiles and it looks like they have some good times together.
Two crazy cute little girls!! Those are the pictures you will cherish the most someday!
ava has such a different look than emery...the eyes are the same, but she definitely has her own look. cute pictures. when do i get to see the real thing???
I love the pictures! I think it captures their personalities so much! You have two adorable girls!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute! Your kids have precious smiles and it looks like they have some good times together.
ReplyDeleteTwo crazy cute little girls!! Those are the pictures you will cherish the most someday!
ReplyDeleteava has such a different look than emery...the eyes are the same, but she definitely has her own look. cute pictures. when do i get to see the real thing???
ReplyDelete